What Is Afterpay
How It Works...
Easy Sign Up
Select Afterpay as your payment method in checkout for orders between $35 - $1,000. All you need is your debit or credit card. Must be 18 or older and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify.
Instant Approval & Shipment
No long forms to fill out; you’ll receive an instant approval decision! Your order will be shipped immediately!
Nothing Extra to Pay
Always zero interest. Never any additional fees when you pay on time. *Automatic payment taken every 2 weeks in four equal installments.
Check Your Account Anytime
After your order is processed by the store, you can log in to your account to view your orders, make payments and manage account details.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Installments by Afterpay?
- Installments by Afterpay is a service that allows you to make purchases now and pay for them in four equal payments made every 2 weeks without any interest.
How do I use Installments by Afterpay?
- Simply shop online and add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal. At checkout choose Installments by Afterpay as your payment method. First time customers will need to register with Afterpay and provide payment details as usual, returning customers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy! Please note that all items in your shopping bag must be eligible for Installments by Afterpay. A minimum purchase amount may apply and you must meet additional eligibility requirements to qualify.
Where can I use Installments by Afterpay?
- Installments by Afterpay can only be applied to purchases made on the perfectlypriscilla.com website. Installments by Afterpay cannot be used at the Perfectly Priscilla Boutique store location.
Can I use Installments by Afterpay if I’m an international customer?
- Installments by Afterpay is only available to customers with a US billing address within the US and a US mobile phone number. Customers with international billing addresses will not be able to set up an account with Afterpay.
How does the payment schedule work?
- All customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase, with the remaining three payments deducted automatically every two weeks from your chosen payment method. If you choose to make additional payments before your scheduled pay dates, you may do so through your Afterpay account. You can log in to your Afterpay account to view your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date if you choose to do so.
What if I can’t pay an Afterpay installment?
- If you fail to make a payment, you will be charged an $8 late payment fee, and an additional $8 fee if the missed payment is not made within 7 days. Late fees will not exceed 25% of the total order amount. For more details, please see terms and conditions: https://www.afterpay.com/purchase-payment-agreement
When will my items be delivered if I use Installments by Afterpay?
- Afterpay orders are delivered as per our standard shipping timeframe after you complete your order online. Visit our shipping page for more information by clicking here.
Is there a limit to how much I can spend on a single transaction?
- Yes, transaction value limits apply to purchases made on perfectlypriscilla.com using Installments by Afterpay.
What products are not eligible for purchase using Installments by Afterpay?
- Afterpay is not available on purchases of gift certificates. If you are purchasing gift certificates along with Afterpay eligible products, you will need to place two separate orders.
How do I return or exchange an item purchased using Installments by Afterpay?
- If you have changed your mind, you can return your Afterpay purchase by mail for an online store credit. Please check that your return or exchange meets our Return policy here. Please do not return your purchase to Afterpay. If you believe there is fault or concern with your Afterpay purchase payment, please contact Afterpay customer support at email@example.com.
Where can I find out more about Afterpay?