Main Focus Snake Print Skort Romper
- Regular price
- Sale price
Just The One Snake Print Skirt
- Regular price
- Sale price
Whether you're planning a brunch with your girlfriends or a romantic date, skirts instantly add a feminine and flirty feel to any outfit. They can easily transition from a casual and cute look to a sophisticated and chic one. Best of all, skirts show off your curves and flatter a variety of figures.
At Perfectly Priscilla, we specialize in plus size skirts in sizes 10-26 and also carry a wide range of other sizes. We believe that as women, we should love our body no matter what shape or size we are. Whatever style you love, you can easily find your new favorite skirt in our online boutique.
Women's Boutique Skirts
Our boutique is stocked with skirts of all lengths and styles, including these popular options:
- Mini: Our boutique mini skirts have hems that will hit above your knees. These skirts elongate your legs and have a very youthful feel. They can vary in shape – some are more form-fitting while others are flowy and flare out. Some of our minis even come with embellishments and patterns.
- Pencil: Pencil skirts feature a classy silhouette. They are slim through the waist and hip and have a hemline either above or below the knee. There is no flare with this style of skirt, but some may have kick pleats at the hemline. This cut makes them perfect for a professional work look, especially when paired with a blazer.
- A-line: An A-line skirt is similar to a pencil skirt, but has a slit in the back or some seams on the side. This style is roomier and a bit more comfortable to wear compared to a pencil skirt. It is slim through the hips and then begins to widen. It can either hit above or below the knee. Because of its shape, it has a very slimming effect to highlight your waistline and accentuate your curves.
- Fit-and-flare: A fit-and-flare skirt hugs you in all the right places with the cinched midsection. While it is slim through the waist, as the name suggests, these skirts flare out below the waist for a very bouncy style.
- Maxi: Maxi skirts are the longest style of skirt we carry. They hit either ankle-length or all the way to the floor. These skirts are very versatile and can be either dressed up or down to create looks ranging from bohemain to classy.
Choosing the Right Skirt Material
Freshen up your wardrobe with skirts made with comfy and stylish materials. The right skirt material can depend on your personal style, the season of the year and whether you plan to wear your skirt with more formal or casual outfits. The most common skirt materials include:
- Silk: Silk is one of the most comfortable and durable materials. It also adds a delicate draped effect to skirts ranging from curve-front skirts to circle skirts.
- Cotton: Cotton delivers a breathable feel for skirts of all styles and shapes. One style that cotton works well with is maxi skirts because they have a long hem and are typically worn in the warmer months. Cotton also works well with pleated skirts, sarongs, curve-front skirts and more.
- Wool: Unlike cotton, wool is designed to deliver maximum warmth, making it perfect for fall and winter. Because the material is so thick and sturdy, it adds structure to skirts like A-line and pencil skirts.
How to Style Your Skirt
Now that you have your new favorite skirt, you can complete the look with a few styling tips:
- Consider your footwear: Wedges are great for laid-back summer parties while heels are perfect for an upscale night on the town. If it's fall or winter, you can always throw on a pair of tights and booties for a cozy look.
- Add some accent pieces: Your skirt can be dressed up or down with a few stylish accents ranging from hats to scarves. Consider a skirt that includes belt loops so you can accentuate your waist even more with a trendy belt.
- Incorporate jewelry: Adding jewelry like earrings or a necklace can add the finishing touch to any look.
Find Your Next Favorite Skirt at Perfectly Priscilla
In our online boutique, you can browse everything from maxi skirts to mini skirts. Whichever style or print you choose, you can flaunt your curves and feel confident. At Perfectly Priscilla, we're all about helping you show off what's beautiful about your body.
Browse through our exclusive styles and reach out to us if you have any questions!