Actively Looking Cold Shoulder Sweater - Olive
- Regular price
- Sale price
Full-Figured Cold Shoulder Tops
Romance is fully in bloom every time you step out in a cold shoulder top.
Over the past several years, cold shoulder tops have become increasingly popular among women who want to show off their style in unique ways. Discover plenty of different styles of pretty Perfectly Priscilla full-figured cold shoulder tops today at our online boutique.
Advantages of a Plus-Size Cold Shoulder Top
Why do so many stylish ladies gravitate to cold shoulder tops? Here are a few reasons:
- The element of surprise. Something about the peek-a-boo nature of a cold shoulder top makes them tons of fun. What could be more flirtatious than showing just a touch of skin?
- The freedom to move. The upper arm area of some tops may be too tight or seem constrictive. Plus-sized cold shoulder tops meant for curvier ladies allow for both movement and air circulation. From a practical standpoint, they just feel more comfortable.
- An ability to camouflage the upper arm. Do you hesitate to show off your full arm? While we think you should flaunt your figure every chance we get, we also understand that not everyone feels comfortable doing that. Curvy cold shoulder tops give you the opportunity to showcase your shoulders without revealing your upper arms.
- The chance to dress youthfully. Unlike some styles favored by very young people, cold shoulder tops can be worn by women at any age. Show the world your personality without fear of seeming out of sync with your peer group.
- A safe way to try a different style. You don't have to go absolutely wild to try something new with the way you dress. Turn to full-figured cold shoulder tops to take your personal style in a fresh direction without completely revamping your wardrobe.
How to Style a Curvy Cold Shoulder Top
After receiving your Perfectly Priscilla plus-sized cold shoulder tops, you get all the joys of styling them to form the perfect outfit. Chances are good that you already have other items and accessories to pull together a unique look that is ideal for whatever the day or night brings.
First, pick some bottoms to go along with your curvy cold shoulder top. If the top is a tunic style, capri-length jeggings and leggings can draw the eye upward to put the spotlight on it. However, if the top is a little shorter, why not pair it with a sassy skirt, your fave pair of jeans or flowy trousers?
After deciding on the bottoms, head right to the shoes. Generally speaking, your shoes should indicate whether your look is laid back, upscale or a bit in between. Casual shoes include sneakers, flats and sandals. Dressier styles are wedges, chunky heels, stilettos and heeled boots or booties.
Now, you have your basic outfit, but you need to accessorize to make it sing. Consider adding a piece or two of boutique jewelry that complements the type of cold shoulder top you chose. Remember that many cold shoulder tops are meant to be frilly and flowing, so you may want to pick smaller pieces of jewelry to accent the look. A choker or bracelet can be ideal.
Finally, decide if you need a hat and sunglasses. Both can tie together the complete personality of the look from head to toe!
Have fun styling all your purchases from Perfectly Priscilla, including your newest curvy cold shoulder top.