Plus Size Winter Boots: Trends This Season
Tis the season to be jolly – and fashionable! With Jack Frost nipping at your nose (and toes) and hot cocoa quickly becoming the beverage of choice, winter brings along with it a slew of exciting new boot trends. Whether you prefer a glamorous pair of boots, a comfy pair of flat boots or a kicky pair of stacked-heel booties, look no further than Perfectly Priscilla, we offer just the boots you want for the cold weather ahead to keep your feet toasty warm. From holiday parties and Christmas soirées to Hanukkah gatherings and New Year’s Eve galas, you’re sure to put your best foot forward in our sophisticated selection of plus size winter boots. If you’re looking for the best women’s boots to wear this winter, read on for our top ten list of stylish suggestions!
Top Ten List: Best Winter Boots & Styling Tips
- Holiday Cheer –The holidays are the perfect time to show off your inner fashionista, and this season there is no shortage of fabulous boot trends to make a fashion statement.For a chic yet timeless look, opt for loose-fit, mid-calf boots featuring ruching; this sizzling style will quickly become your go-to pair of boots all winter long. Easy to pair with a variety of ensembles, wear taupe suede boots with a sassy sweater dress in bold shades of magenta or navy for casual happy hours with coworkers or cocktail parties with friends. For the weekend, a stacked neutral boot pairs just as beautifully with dark-wash denim jeggings, an eye-catching scarf, a plus size sweater and a moto-style jacket. Transform your look effortlessly from daytime errands to a date-night with your sweetie by adding a few strategically placed accessories – we suggest gold accents to add a bit of glamour for evening, especially around the holidays. Stash your favorite shade of red, brown or plum lipstick in your hobo bag and slick on for a quick pick-me-up before you hit the town.
- Cute To Boot –Every gal needs a fashionable pick-me-up once in a while, and finding the right pair of boots can easily do the trick! Looking cute this winter is a piece of cake with this year’s line of boots – choosing the right pair of boots or booties will not only add instant polish to any attire, but make a practical and comfortable alternative to high heels, particularly in the chillier months. One of the most in-demand colors for the past few seasons, gray is still a mainstay in both the interior design and fashion world, as it continues to grace the runways in many different incarnations. We recommend adding a pair of high-heeled gray boots to your wardrobe this winter – as versatile as they are stylish, they are equally at home at the office as they are at your next family gathering! For an understated outfit, black leggings and a funky printed top are accented with high-heeled gray boots; top off your outfit with simple yet bold accessories, such as an oversized silver pendant necklace and an eye-catching pair of hoop earrings. For dressier occasions, boots in shades of gray, taupe, beige and nude pair wonderfully with soft pastels – opt for dresses or sweaters in a romantic shade of pink, and throw on a single strand of pearls for an effortlessly elegant look that’s sure to get you noticed.
Fun & Festive – There’s no better way to show off your holiday spirit than by wearing shades of red and green! If you’re feeling sassy, sporting a pair of sexy suede burgundy boots makes an on-trend fashion statement while adding a festive touch to your favorite outfit. This winter, boots featuring a chunky heel and pointed toe are all the rage, and look fantastic worn with a variety of different separates – whether paired with your favorite baby-doll dress or layered with jeans and a poncho, you can’t go wrong with a pair of dressy boots. Available in a wide array of jewel tones, you may even want to grab a few different colored boots to suit your many moods. It’s a breeze to tie your look together with the right pair of boots – from casual gatherings around the fireplace with friends to upscale events that call for a bit of glam, this winter’s PPB boot collection offers a host of styling options to create the perfect look for any occasion. We suggest coordinating your boots to your coat and purse for a pulled-together appearance that will carry you through the cooler months with ease.
- Celebratory Style –Weekend outings are where it’s at during the winter months – and every fashionista needs to have at least one pair of over-the-knee boots in black this year! Show off your flair for fashion with a zip-up pair of this trendy style, which is not only flattering for all body types, but practical for the cooler temps to make sure those toes stay nice and warm. A great pair of classic black boots can truly complete your look – from printed leggings and hoodies to a mini skirt and tights, finding the perfect pair of over-the-knee flat boots is a must-have for every woman’s cold-weather wardrobe. Celebrate your curves in style and opt for boots based on the occasion – if you’re going to be attending an event where you’ll be dancing a lot (such as a holiday office party or New Year’s Eve ball), wear low-heeled or flat boots to ensure your comfort – after all, it’s hard to enjoy yourself when your tootsies hurt! However, if you love to rock the high-heeled look, have no fear – chunky heels are hot this winter, and pair beautifully with nearly every look, from suede skirts and little black dresses to on-trend tunics and faux leather pants. With the right pair of black boots, the sky’s the limit for styling options – so have fun and express your plus-size fashion-savvy this season!
- Comfy & Chic –When it comes to a low-heeled boot, you really can’t go wrong – especially during the busy holiday months! From shopping sprees at the mall with friends to local craft fair outings, comfort is essential when choosing footwear. But there’s no need to skimp on style – this winter, there are plenty of great-looking options to coordinate with your favorite outfits. Choose over-the-knee boot styles in brown or black that will look equally smashing with patterned leggings & a cardigan or a pair of skinny jeans & a cozy flannel, and you’ll be out the door in no time! For a ready-to-wear weekend look that’s easy to pull together (yet still looks totally stylish and on-trend), choose peasant blouses featuring embroidered details and pair with a flat boot and solid leggings in a complementary color; complete the look with a simple pair of boho-chic earrings and you’re ready to conquer the world (or at least that long Christmas list)!
- Christmas Bootie – The holidays aren’t just for kids – everybody loves a little Christmas booty in their stocking! Why not give yourself a gift this season that keeps on giving – with so many cute booties available, you’re sure to find one that expresses your personal style at Perfectly Priscilla. This season’s collection includes a gorgeous assortment of nudes and neutrals, as well as classic brown and black booties available in an array of heel heights, open-toe/slingback styles (for those living in warmer climates) and materials. Whether you’re shopping for a Christmas ball, your company’s annual office party, or a reunion with old friends, our fashionable line of booties can be worn many ways – pair with a monochromatic layer of black (such as leggings and a cami) and top with a flirty ruffled plus size cardigan in a bold contrasting color for an eye-catching ensemble that’s both sophisticated and comfortable.
- Fancy Footwork – If you’re searching for festive holiday footwear, look no further – our assortment of plus-size ladies’ boots and booties are the perfect complement to your winter attire. Heat up your cold-weather wardrobe with our stylish selection of mid-calf, over-the-knee, low-heeled and high-heel boots in a fashionable array of on-trend colors and materials. When you’re feeling fancy, it’s a cinch to jazz up your wardrobe with a great-looking pair of boots – from entertaining at home to dining out with beloved friends and family, looking and feeling your best is a breeze with our sophisticated line of plus-sized women’s boots. Fashionistas will appreciate our trendy yet affordable styles – with such great savings, you may even want to grab two pairs to change up your look on a whim!
Walking In A Winter Wonderland –One of the loveliest parts of the holiday season includes the special festivities – from tree-lighting ceremonies and Christmas caroling to holiday concerts and baking cookies, there are so many joyous occasions to celebrate winter. Why not kick it up a notch and wear outfits that reflect your fashion sense, as well as your enthusiasm – pair your favorite ensembles with trendy selections from our boot collection and you’re sure to be the belle of the ball. One of this season’s hottest trends is plaid – from cute shift dresses and tops to plaid vests, sweaters and ponchos, this bold print has made a big comeback. We suggest accenting your favorite plaid separates with boots in shades of burgundy, olive, red, brown or black, and finishing off the look with a black fur-trimmed hat or coat – we’re sure that all eyes will be on you at your next wintery outing!
- Flirty & Frosty –Who says that cold-weather looks have to be boring? With this year’s snazzy boot styles, it’s easy to add some sizzle to your look this winter. Our over-the-knee lace-up boot styles are just the right balance of flirty and feminine – ideal for date-nights and evenings out with friends, we envision a cute pair of knee-high boots paired with warm leggings and a cozy cable-knit sweater for a look that’s sure to raise some temperatures! Whether you’re a country snow bunny hitting the slopes or an urban fashionista taking the city by storm, our assortment of boots and booties will keep you looking cute & stylish all winter long!
- Naughty Or Nice –Whether you’ve made Santa’s naughty or nice list, one thing’s for certain – a sexy pair of black over-the-knee boots never goes out of style! Bring your A-game this season with a saucy pair of lace-up knee-high boots and add a little vixenish appeal to your cocktail hour attire – we suggest layering with a pair of black lace tights and a swingy mid-calf black dress for a party-ready look that’s certain to make you feel classy (and sassy). Dress your look down for fun weekends with friends and pair with faded denim skinny jeans layered over a white cami, your favorite red and green flannel, and a pair of Christmas-ornament inspired earrings and you’ll be singing “Deck the Halls” in no time!
Winter Boots: Affordable Footwear For Fashionistas
As you can see, there’s no shortage of cool, funky, festive and feminine ways to style our winter boot collection – from seasonal gatherings with loved ones to fancy get-togethers and New Year’s parties, you’re sure to find the perfect boots to complement your every mood and look. No matter what the occasion, always keep in mind that true beauty comes from within – at any size! Happy Holidays from all of us at Perfectly Priscilla.